Trades in progress occur for many reasons, including:
1. A recent switch
2. Fees or charges being deducted
3. Withdrawal / payment out
4. A payment into the account
All these instructions can take up to 5 working days to fully complete.
If you have sent us an instruction and there is a trade in progress on your client’s account, we will monitor this and as soon as the trade has cleared, we will make sure the application is completed.
You can see if there is a trade in progress on an account by:
1. Going to your chosen sub account
2. Selecting the ‘Transactions Tab’
3. Clicking on the ‘Trades in Progress’ button.