What makes Quilter different?
At Quilter, we want to measure customer relationships in generations rather than years. To ensure we put customers at the heart of everything we do, we’re guided by a strong set of principles that shape how we operate as a company.
Importantly, we work to make a difference for the benefit of our customers, investors, colleagues, and the wider community so that more people can prosper now and in the future.
Fundamentally, we believe:
- In the value of trusted advice – we believe people are more likely to reach their financial goals if they receive financial advice, so we make it easier for people to access advice and we support financial advisers so that they can build strong relationships with their clients.
- Better choice doesn’t mean more choice – too many options can be confusing and make it harder to make the right choice, so we offer tailored, relevant solutions designed for different people with different goals.
- Expert investment solutions should be simply packaged – we aim to make all our services and products clear, accessible, and easy to understand.
- Award-winning service and measurable outcomes for customers should always offer good value – we focus on offering excellent service and fair charges to help people grow their money.
- A company’s value goes beyond making a profit – we are committed to being an inclusive employer and operating responsibly, both in the way we manage investments and by giving back to society through our charity.