This website is operated by Quilter plc ('Quilter', ‘our’, ’we’, ‘us’). Quilter plc is a public company limited by shares, incorporated in England and Wales under registered number 6404270 with registered offices at Senator House, 85 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4V 4AB, United Kingdom. Our VAT number is 386 1301 59.
To contact us, please visit Contact us.
These terms were first published on 18 June 2018.
Quilter may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. If you continue to use our website after any changes, this means you agree to be bound by the modified terms.
You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your internet connection are aware of these terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
- Quilter may suspend or withdraw this website. This website is made available free of charge.
- Whilst Quilter does try to ensure that access to this website is available, it does not guarantee that this website, or any content on it, will always be available or uninterrupted. Quilter may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of this website for business and operational reasons. Quilter will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- Quilter makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all information on this website is current, accurate and complete at the date of publication, but it makes no representations or warranties whatsoever about such information or the website generally.
- No warranty or representation is given as to the security of this website or its freedom from errors, defects, viruses or other malicious programs. Nothing on this website constitutes an invitation, inducement or offer to engage in investment activity, or to subscribe for or purchase shares or other securities.
- This website is intended for general information purposes only. It is not intended to provide investment, financial or other advice, nor to make any recommendations regarding the suitability of any Quilter products for any particular user.
- Users should take appropriate professional advice prior to making any investment decision or otherwise taking or refraining from any action on the basis of the content on this website.
- Where this website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by Quilter of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. Quilter has no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- Neither Quilter nor any of its service providers shall be liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on this website. Except that Quilter does not exclude or limit in any way its liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
UK legislation places certain restrictions on webcasts and other live communications of company results, as well as on company communications generally. A user wishing to participate in a webcast or view other communications on this website accordingly acknowledges that:
- he/she is a professional investor and/ or investment professional;
- nothing in the webcasts, the interviews or other materials on this site, whether in relation to Quilter or its subsidiaries or any other company, should be regarded as being, or being accompanied by, (i) a 'financial promotion' (as defined in the UK Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 ('FSMA')); or (ii) an invitation or inducement to engage in 'investment activity' (as defined in the FSMA) or to deal in a 'controlled investment' (as defined in the FSMA), or to engage in a 'controlled activity' or 'relevant investment activity' (as defined in the FSMA); or (iii) the provision of advice in relation to any such activities;
- certain materials on this website (including webcasts and interviews) may contain certain forward-looking statements with respect to the financial condition, results of operations and businesses of Quilter and group subsidiaries. The user acknowledges that:
- these statements involve risk and uncertainty because they relate to future events and circumstances which are beyond Quilter's control; and
- many factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by these statements; and
- Quilter undertakes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements it may make.
The materials on this website (including webcasts and interviews) may refer to the prices at which certain investments have been bought or sold in the past, and the yield on such investments. Past performance cannot and may not be relied on by any user as a guide to future performance of those investments. Potential investors should seek independent financial advice prior to any investment decision.
Copyright and other intellectual property rights exist in this website and all material published on it. All these rights are owned by or licensed to Quilter.
Unless stated otherwise in relation to any specific content, users may download or print website contents only for their own personal non-commercial use. However, you must not modify such copies in any way and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Users may not reproduce (in whole or in part), modify or use for any commercial purpose any information from this website without contacting Quilter or any relevant third party and obtaining their prior written consent.
Quilter’s status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on this website must always be acknowledged. Other websites are not permitted to link to or frame this website without Quilter's prior written consent.
This website contains names and logos which are trademarks of Quilter companies (or its licensors). You are not permitted to use them without Quilter’s approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under this section. Any use of any of these names and logos without authorisation from Quilter or in accordance with these terms will constitute an infringement of those trademarks and is forbidden.
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access and use this website. This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, this website.
You may use this website only for lawful purposes. You may not use this website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards – see below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our website;
- any equipment or network on which our website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our website (contributions).
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of our website. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach of the Terms of Website Use upon which you are permitted to use our website, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our website.
These terms, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law and the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
To the extent that any, or any part, of these terms is found to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, such conditions (or parts thereof) shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall remain in full force and effect as permitted by law.