Quilter's Collective Investment Account
Our Collective Investment Account is designed to be used as a medium- to long-term investment, and gives you a flexible way of holding a wide variety of assets in one convenient place, with no limits on the amounts you can invest.
The CIA is often used by investors as a flexible way to invest alongside other tax efficient products, like our ISA. The benefit of this is that you can easily transfer assets to other Quilter products, each tax year, to take advantage of any tax allowances you may have.
Features and benefits
- Access over 2,600 OEICs and unit trusts, and over 800 exchange-traded investments.
- The account can be jointly owned and it accepts investments from offshore bonds, trusts, SIPPs, SSASs, charities and corporate investors.
- If your family members also invest with us, you can link your assets with theirs to help you enjoy a lower effective charge for every person linked.
- Open an account with a lump sum of £2,500 or a £99 regular monthly contribution.
- You can take income on any day from 1st to 28th of the month, with the option to have dividends paid from your investments straight into your bank account.
- Activate your online Customer Centre account to see how your investment is performing and access other key features, including online withdrawals.
Enjoy lower investment charges for you and your family
Speak to your adviser about how our Family Linking benefit can reduce the cost of investing for you and your family members when you all invest with Quilter.
Because we believe in the value of financial advice, all of our products are only available via a financial adviser.