Quilter Financial Planning is one of the UK’s largest and most respected distributors of financial advice. Around 3,000 advisers choose to be part of our network as we provide them with the specialist support they need to deliver the highest quality advice for their clients.
Offering you Financial Advice
Our services are comprehensive, which means your adviser can offer professional advice across the stages of your financial life:
The stages of your financial life our advisers can advise on include:
- Protecting wealth – Protecting you and your family’s standard of living against the unexpected.
- Property wealth– Ensuring the most suitable arrangements for your home, second home, buy -to-let or commercial properties.
- Managing wealth – Making the most of tax-efficient investment opportunities so that money is available when you want to spend it.
- Creating wealth– Ensuring you maximise your standard of living for when you do not want to work so hard.
- Business wealth – Helping small and medium-sized enterprises to grow and become more profitable.
- Preserving wealth– Preserving the value of your estate for the benefit of your family.
- Retaining wealth– Retaining more of your hard-earned money legally and ethically.
You also enjoy the reassurance that comes from knowing each of our advisers abide by our client charter:
- We aim to provide a fully comprehensive service to all of our clients
- We are confident that we will deliver a high-quality service that will be among the best in the financial services industry
- We continually strive to improve our professionalism through personal development
- We follow the principles of Treating Customers Fairly
- If any material interest or conflict of interest should arise in business that we are arranging for you, we will let you know and ask for your consent before we carry out your instructions
- Our processes and procedures follow the guidelines as laid down by our business support network, Quilter Financial Planning.
We like to treat our clients as we would expect to be treated. We like to hear how we’ve performed so please feel free to let us know. If you are ever dissatisfied with the service you’ve received we will do our best to put it right.
Focused on you
Our advisers are focused on providing the right advice and solutions for their clients, both individuals and businesses.
A name you can trust
Established in 2006, we have grown to become one of the UK’s largest and most respected distributors of financial advice.
Whether you are looking for advice on wealth management, retirement planning through to dealing with your property wealth we’re here to help you achieve the right outcome across all stages of your financial life.
Strength and stability
We are part of Quilter, a company with real financial strength that offers long-term security for all its customers.
Investing in advice
We continually invest in our business to improve our proposition, our service and the dedicated support we provide.
Value for money
We use our buying power to drive down costs and negotiate exclusive products and features you won’t find anywhere else.
Tax treatment varies according to individual circumstances and is subject to change.
Some buy to let mortgages, Commercial mortgages, Tax Planning and Estate Planning are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.