We want to help people achieve a secure financial future and support their overall wellbeing
Quilter’s core purpose is to help create prosperity for the generations of today and tomorrow. Given current uncertain economic and political times, for us, it’s more important than ever to help people to achieve a safe and secure financial future and support their overall wellbeing.
We have a role to do this, whether it’s by supporting people into sustained and fulfilling employment, or helping people to achieve their long-term financial goals for retirement.
- 46% of UK adults report low understanding about financial matters.
- 55% of working-age adults do not feel that they understand enough about pensions to make decisions about saving for retirement
- Two thirds of employees who are struggling financially report at least one sign of poor mental health that could affect their ability to function at work
- 8% youth unemployment vs 3.9% for the whole population
- 17% of unemployed 16-24 year olds have been out of work for a year or more