Be the first to know about the Quilter 2021 Virtual Work Experience Programme.
As a business looking to create prosperity for the generations of today and tomorrow, encouraging young people, who may not have previously considered a role in financial services, is just one of the ways we can invest in our future.
Our Virtual Work Experience Programme is a week-long programme designed for 17-22 year-old graduates and school leavers.
The programme is carefully constructed to give participants a range of information through virtual classroom teaching sessions to help kick-start a potential career in financial services.
What to expect:
- Gain an understanding of the financial services industry, so you can make more informed decisions about your future career
- Find out more about various roles that exist within financial services
- Dedicated training sessions including ‘Winning your dream job’, ‘CV writing’, ‘Interview techniques’ and ‘Effective Time Management’
- Learn from colleagues from across Quilter including those in operations, distribution, financial planning and marketing
- Work on an exciting team project with a chance of winning a cash prize
You’ll also receive your own ‘personality profiler’ report and a certificate of attendance when you complete your placement.