|Keep in touch with job vacancies and our thoughts on working culture on our Twitter channel @Quilter_People|
Inspiring people to give their best
Our purpose is to create prosperity for the generations of today and tomorrow. Our culture is key to delivering our purpose as it encourages and inspires our people to give their very best, creating an exceptional experience for our customers. Like many successful companies, we recognise that a healthy workplace culture is essential for our organisation to thrive.
Our culture is underpinned by our values:
- Pioneering: leading change and driving growth from the front, positively challenging industry convention to create new and rewarding opportunities, both for our customers and ourselves.
- Dependable: bringing our expertise, care and judgement to guide us and our customers through complex and changing times, determined to take people to a better place in their financial future.
- Stronger together: using our diversity and our relationships, learning from each other, to create one business with better opportunities for our people and better outcomes for our customers.
Our values help to ensure that colleagues, customers and all our stakeholders understand what’s important to us as a business. They connect us, informing our actions and decisions, binding us together as one organisation.
Here’s what our values look like in practice:
- Pioneering: take bold steps forward; stand up for what’s right; question convention and stay curious.
- Dependable: use expertise to deliver on promises; persevere to get the right outcome; act with focus and care.
- Stronger together: collaborate, learn from experience; share openly and honestly; listen to include new perspectives.
We believe in an inclusive and diverse environment, where everyone enjoys their work, values what they do and has a sense of purpose. For us, these are the key components to making a real difference in the workplace. This not only benefits our customers but also our colleagues as they develop and unlock their full potential.
If you identify with the Quilter culture and values, a career with us may well be for you.