If you’re looking to start your career in financial advice, and train to be a mortgage adviser or financial planner, our Quilter Financial Adviser School could be for you. They provide training on the CeMAP and DipFA qualifications as well as the skills training needed to apply the academic knowledge.
What does it involve?
- A 58-week programme, including FSRE, CeMAP and DipFA qualifications.
- 2.5 hour weekly virtual classrooms, delivered live.
- 15 face to face days delivering revision sessions and soft skills, adviser skills and business skills training.
- Access to the Learning Management System with all recorded VCs, supplementary reading suggestions and competent adviser test questions.
- Regular mini quizzes to periodically test knowledge, agendas for one to one meetings with employers and regular report cards issued to employers to track progress.
If you’re interested in finding out more, please contact the Financial Adviser School directly www.quilterfaschool.co.uk/contact-us/