No matter what job you do you should feel valued and appreciated. That’s why, in order to attract, motivate and retain the best people, we offer a very competitive total reward package, which enables our employees to share in the success they help to create. It includes a core Quilter funded package of rewards and benefits, and optional flexible benefits that you can add.
- Holiday: between 24-26 days’ holiday (depending on your job banding).
- Annual bonus scheme: most employees are eligible to participate in our bonus scheme, based on the company’s performance and their contribution to it.
- Pension scheme: a non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributions.
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection
We offer a number of additional benefits which you can purchase through our salary sacrifice scheme. These include additional health care schemes, gym and parking discounts and the ability to buy and sell holiday – to give just a few examples.
Family friendly benefits
- Paid time off to attend IVF & Antenatal appointments
- 26 weeks’ full pay after 6 months of service at the qualifying week
- Up to 52 weeks’ leave
- 8 weeks’ full pay after 6 months of service at the qualifying week for surrogates
- 6 weeks’ full pay after 6 months of service at the qualifying week
- Paid time off to attend IVF, antenatal or adoption appointments or classes with your partner
Unpaid Parental Leave
- Unpaid parental leave of up to four weeks per year, per child
- A maximum of 18 weeks which can be taken per child, up to the age of 18 (more flexibility for those with disabled children)
- Paid time off to attend appointments relating to the adoption process (for both parents)
- 26 weeks’ full pay after 6 months of service at the matching week
- Up to 52 weeks’ leave
Shared parental leave
- 26 weeks’ full pay after 6 months of service at the qualifying week for the Secondary Caregiver
- Up to 50 weeks shared parental leave
Recognition is an important part of the Quilter culture and the annual Quilter Awards are a very popular way for colleagues to recognise one another. Colleagues nominate those in the business for the contribution they make and the way in which they embody our values of ‘pioneering, dependable and stronger together’.
Throughout the year, our employees can nominate and reward colleagues with prizes for exceptional performance, behaviour and actions characteristic of our values.