Quilter is a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management both in the UK and internationally. Crucially we give customers and financial advisers choice and flexibility in how they choose to access our solutions and services. Managing £110.4 billion of investments on behalf of over 900,000 customers (as at 31 December 2019), we operate in one of the largest wealth markets in the world – and one that is growing.
Most importantly we are a business that puts good customer outcomes at its heart, helping to create prosperity for the generations of today and tomorrow.
We continually strive to do this through quality face to face advice, through strong, long term investment management performance, through our commitment to building long-term relationships, and by delivering consistent and award-winning customer service.
The Quilter group of companies
Our group companies operate principally in two main segments: Advice & Wealth Management and Wealth Platforms. Over the next two years we are gradually renaming each of the companies to align with our new name, Quilter.
Advice and Wealth Management
With £45.8 billion of assets under management (AUM) as at 31 December 2019, our Advice and Wealth Management segment includes:
- Quilter Financial Planning (the new name for Intrinsic, from 1 July 2019)
- Quilter Private Client Advisers
- Quilter Financial Advisers (the new name for Charles Derby Group, from 27 January 2020)
- Quilter Investors
- Quilter Cheviot (discretionary fund managers)
With £77.7 billion of assets under administration (AUA) as at 31 December 2019, our Wealth Platforms segment comprises:
- Quilter Wealth Solutions (which will be the new name for the Old Mutual Wealth UK Platform)
- Quilter International (which is the new name for Old Mutual International)