Insight into Quilter’s strategic delivery, resilience in a challenging year for businesses globally, and our growth and efficiency plans.
As set out at the time of our Listing in 2018, Quilter has transformed the shape of its business to become the modern, UK-focused wealth manager it is today.
Guided by our outlook of the wealth management industry, our strategy is focused on achieving good customer outcomes and growing our business proposition, delivering these from an efficient operating base and managed within a prudent risk framework.
Underpinning these priorities is an understanding that embodying the right culture will help not only the achievement of our strategic objectives but also in meeting our commitments to operating in a responsible manner for the benefit of all our stakeholders, as set out in our Shared Prosperity Plan.
Our strategy will enable us to:
- become the leading provider of insightful, trusted financial advice in the UK;
- offer easy and simple access for clients to manage investments on one platform in an appropriate wrapper;
- provide outcome-based, responsible investment solutions, focused on meeting the real needs of our customers;
- deliver top-line growth and operating leverage, and
- ultimately achieve our purpose of helping to create prosperity for the generations of today and tomorrow.
Quilter believes that a company’s values must reflect what it stands for as they drive the achievement of its purpose. Ensuring colleagues embody Quilter’s cultural values of being pioneering, dependable and stronger together connects the business and shapes behaviour towards all our stakeholders. Having the right culture will help Quilter achieve its strategy while delivering sustainable long-term value for all.
Quilter plc Annual Report 2020
Our beliefs and values
We are guided by a strong set of principles and values.
Our approach is set out in our Shared Prosperity Plan.